- 저온 저장탱크 제작법 개발
- Alternative Title
- The Development of Structural Design and Manufacturing for Cryogenic Storage Tank
- Issued Date
- 한국해양대학교 해사산업대학원
- After a Cryogenic fluid has been liquefied, it must be stored to keep liquid state as long as possible. Since the performance of the vessel depends to a great extent of stored san upon the effectiveness of cylinder, insulation, and suspension, the high efficiency cryogenic storage vessel was specially designed and evaluated in this study as follows:
1) the commercial size, i.e. 1,100 liter, of double shell
vessel was designed and manufactured.
2) cryogenic materials were reviewed and applied
3) high vacuum adiabatic material was designed and tested
4) pressure controller and safety valve were designed
The test experiments was carried out to evaluate the
storage performance of cryogenic liquid nitrogen in the designed tank under the condition of constant temperature and humidity. The result showed that heat penetration rate from the ambient to the inside stored fluid was well below the 0.002, and therefore, the design was excellent to store the cryogenic liquid.
Appears in Collections:
- 기계시스템공학과 > Thesis
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.