한국해양대학교

Detailed Information

Metadata Downloads

거가대교 침매터널 잠수작업에서의 나이트록스 사용 사례 분석

Title
거가대교 침매터널 잠수작업에서의 나이트록스 사용 사례 분석
Alternative Title
A Case Study of Nitrox Usage in Diving Operation of the Busan-Geoje Fixed Link Immersed Tunnel
Author(s)
우대희
Publication Year
2015
Publisher
한국해양대학교
URI
http://kmou.dcollection.net/jsp/common/DcLoOrgPer.jsp?sItemId=000002174543
http://repository.kmou.ac.kr/handle/2014.oak/8589
Abstract
The thesis tried to evaluate the efficiency and economical benefit of nitrox diving by comparing with air diving. A survey was made of all commercial dives carried out on the diving site of the immersed tunnel of Busan-Geoje Fixed Link Project GK from 2008 to 2010. Data analysis was done from a retrospective analysis of dive logs submitted by the diving contractors. In all, 651 men-dive records were examined and analysed under 15 parameters, such as dive depth and time, diving table depth and time, breathing and decompression gas, etc. Nitrox diving accounted for approximately 70% of the dives, the other 30% was air diving.

As the result, the study confirmed that the dives using nitrox have three obvious benefits compared to those using air at a given depth. Firstly, the diver use nitrox as a breathing gas and if using 100% oxygen for decompression is to minimize the probability of occurrence of decompression sickness. In addition, it was confirmed that the decompression time can be shortened.

Secondly, the dives using nitrox had, in general, a much more working time than those using air at a given depth. In addition the less amount of residual nitrogen remaining in the body of the diver after diving operation.

Finally, the nitrox confirmed the reduction of construction costs and shortening the working time been made, as a result of comparing the virtual work period with air diving and actual construction period with nitrox.
Appears in Collections:
해양관리기술학과 > Thesis
Files in This Item:
000002174543.pdf Download

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse