- 건물외장용 발열창 시스템의 적용에 대한 연구
- Alternative Title
- A Study Heating Glass Windows System for Perimeterzone
- Publication Year
- 한국해양대학교 해사산업대학원
- The windows take a large area on the exterior walls and are the only architectural material that provides residents with light and scenery. But they causes deterioration of inner heating environment, freshness, and ventilation load for weakness of insulating capacity. Some kinds of perimeter-less ventilation system was developed and applied to many buildings, but there are some limitation on application to the residential buildings.
Specially in case of apartment houses, the extended balcony type is prevalent. So the balcony as a heat buffer zone was disappeared. As a result that, dew condensation and debasement of freshness are pointed out as large problems and, to resolve these problems, heating window system was suggested. In this study, the optimum temperature of heating window system, improvement of heating environment effect by the heating window system, and application of heating window system in terms of architectural plan are analysed for practical use of heating window system
the results of the this research are as follows:
(1) Review was made on lowest and highest surface temperature for suggesting the optimum surface temperatures of system. Surface temperature of 18℃ degrees, which is somewhat higher than interior dew point temperature in winter season, is appropriate. Meanwhile, although freshness is elevated with increasing highest surface temperature, 20~22℃ degrees of temperature was suitable for considering of economic factors.
(2) As heating window system may maintain interior surface temperature of glass close to temperature of residential area regardless the temperature of outside, cold draft may be prevented and interior heating environment may be improved to a large extent.
(3) Among the influences of heating window system on the point of construction planning, the most important factor are that exterior appearance of buildings may be maintained in modern style because FCU may be removed and area of windows can be expanded. In addition, creative design of building would be possible regardless the type of facilities or the kinds of uses of space.
In this study, optimum surface temperature and heating environment improvement effect of heating window and possibility of application of heating window system were reviewed for practical use of heating window system. However, practical use of heating window system would be possible when additional studies are conducted focused on energy consumption forecasting method of heating window system and energy consumption saving method.
Appears in Collections:
- 조선‧해양‧건축공학과 > Thesis
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.