- 기둥축소량 해석모델의 부등축소량 비교
- Alternative Title
- Differential Shortening Comparison of Column Shortening Analysis Models
- Publication Year
- 한국해양대학교 대학원
- A related formula used in analyzing column shortening of tall buildings is classified into several types according to material property and environmental factor. There are some proposed formulas to calculate column shortening by ACI, PCA, CEB-FIP, B3, and so on.
Usually formulas by ACI and PCA are currently used for domestic tall buildings, but two models propose creep, which is inelastic property of concrete, and a formula for calculating drying shrinkage coefficient differently. This study performed a comparative analysis to investigate the influence on inelastic shortening using the formula by each model.
This study compared variation of formula by PCA with that of formula by ACI with variation of column and wall measured in tall buildings, and performed a comparative analysis of differential shortening between two formulas with material property of concrete applied to the field. The conclusions from this study are as follows.
1. This study presented shortenings of column and wall measured in field, those values were compared with predictive formula of PCA and ACI models. The result showed that shortenings by field measurement was similar in value to ACI model.
2. As the result of analyzing column shortening by PCA model and ACI model, the analyzed value by ACI model was smaller than that by PCA model.
3. As the result of comparing differential shortening between PCA model and ACI model with accumulated differential shortening which was a area of differential shortening, the similarity between two formulas was about 84%～95%. However, differential shortening between some columns was 48.6%, thus it was considered that there was considerably low similarity, but the shortening in two formulas was too small, so the similarity was considerably decreased owing to even a little change of shortening.
4. As the result of analyzing the differential shortening by two formulas, unlike the whole shortening, the similarity was higher, thus it is considered that it will not have great influence on compensation value of differential shortening even if other formulas are applied.
Appears in Collections:
- 해양건축공학과 > Thesis
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.