- 항만재개발사업의 효율적 시행방안에 관한 연구
- Alternative Title
- A Study on Efficient Implementation Plan for Port Redevelopment Project
- Publication Year
- Recently the maintenance and management of the old port facilities and declined use of port space cause loss of their functions and exposure to the natural and human made disasters, and occasional crime scene. It is necessary to redevelop and remodel the area environment friendly to return their origin function, such as supporting production and logistic service, allowing visiting and living space with the help of the increased people's income level. However, this is not easy in all countries nowadays because of the finance and economy crisis.
This study intends to investigate and derive an active scheme for port redevelopment through the case studies of port development for both domestic and foreign ports, together with the Busan north port redevelopment project, which is the first large scale port redevelopment project in this country. The first step for this research is the reference study which related to economic analysis method applied to various port and urban development, the change of world and domestic shipping and logistic environment, port city and hinterland growth theories, policy and strategy analysis of port redevelopment project process. Through this investigation and analysis of the collected data, it was intended to arrive at the final specific guideline and proposal for the action plan of driving the Busan north port redevelopment project. The merits and demerits of the each development case would be feed back to organizing the policy at the redevelopment action plan. The applicable policies are an action plan for private investment, the leading development of public sector, the invitation of strategic anchor facilities, expansion of living and accommodation quarter and the networking redevelopment site with the original urban center.
Furthermore, various discussions are made for
1) Port labors and alternative berth facilities
2) Public interest and private profit
3) Acquisition and sales of land in the project site
4) Enhancement policy for investment
5) Government financial and tax support
6) Adjustment and modification of land use plan
On the other hand, it includes many efforts on landscape formation in the process of improvement of ocean city image and enhancement of its value, which fits for the situation and characteristics of the original nature, history, and culture resources, together with all facilities, structures, symbols, and eco green belt. From the basis of this analysis, it was proposed a landscape enhancement strategy in the Busan North port redevelopment project through the coloring plan and it is expected that the result would be used for the basic data for other redevelopment project, too.
Appears in Collections:
- 토목‧환경공학과 > Thesis
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.